Department of Mathematics
Asst Prof. Mr. Yadav Atish Ashok
Head of Department
The Department of mathematics was established along with college in 2007 as a part of Science faculty & regular B.Sc. (Mathematics) undergraduate programme in 2010 with 3 students. Department have well equipped classroom, laboratory, e-library with all essential books and study material. All staff regularly conduct seminar so that student teaching potential enhance also gave guidance how to face interview, how to work on projects etc. Department provides job opportunities to the student who completed degree programme.
After establishment up to now department has excellent academic result. After completion of under graduation we motivate and guide to our students and as a result majority of students join P.G. courses.
The vision of the department is to provide best knowledge in higher education and research field to students and not compromising with the quality parameters of national education program and to inculcate committed and social responsibilities among the students.
To impart Quality education to the students coming from rural parts and to conduct different curricular & Co-curricular activities to enhance the academic as well as extension activities .Quality enhancement & skill development of the students through co-curricular activities is our mission.
- To start M.Sc. Mathematics
- To start short duration courses for Students to face Competitive exams
- To develop a Mathematics lab
- To Understand & Visualize Application of Mathematics & Use it to our development& the development of the society
Salient Features Of Department
- Well qualified staff
- E-library facility
- Well equipped computer lab
- For competitive exam department started free courses
- Staff take lecture series and provide study material with guidance for entrance exam like JAM, NBHM,TIFR, University entrance for post graduation